Here are some common questions about Jobs Partnership.
What is Jobs Partnership?
- A biblically based study conducted throughout a 12-week period
- Classes meet for 2 hours 1 day a week
- Students must use an NIV translation Bible to complete weekly homework assignments
- Students not having an NIV translation Bible will be provided one at no cost
What's the Purpose of Jobs Partnership Classes?
- To equip students with biblical principles in preparation to become valued employees and consequently more employable
- To expose students to the truth of the Word of God
- To bring about positive changes in the lives of students
Graduation certificates are presented to students who meet the requirements to complete the course.
Where Are Classes Conducted?
- Joy Care Center, Inc., 510 E Washington Street, Bloomington IL
- Southside Mission, 1127 South Laramie, Peoria IL
- McLean County Jail, 104 W Front Street, Bloomington IL
In What Jails/Prisions are Jobs Partnership Classes Currently Offered?
- Pontiac Correctional Center, Pontiac IL
- Decatur Pontiac Correctional Center, Decatur IL
- Federal Correctional Institution, Pekin IL
- Peoria County Jail, Peoria IL
- McLean County Jail, Bloomington IL
- Most state jails/prisons
Who Instructs the Classes?
The goal is to secure one volunteer for each class with the exception of “God and Relationships” Part 1 and 2. The same instructor teaches both of these classes.
What's the Goal for Jobs Partnership Classes in Illinois Prisons?
The goal is preparation for life out of prison.
How Do I Get Started?
You can call 309-826-1715
or drop in Monday – 6pm and Wednesday – 6pm
510 E Washington
Bloomington IL 61701
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of volunteers for mentoring, helping in the jail ministry, helping in the classes, and other opportunities when available.
You can contact us by
- Calling us: 309-826-1715
- Dropping in on Monday – 6pm and Wednesday – 6pm Room 107 510 E Washington Bloomington IL 61701
- Email us: email@example.com
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (309) 826-1715