12 Week Class Topics
- What’s the benefit to students enrolled in this class?
- Class syllabus
- Expectations of students
- Commitment to completing homework — Bible required
- Attendance and class participation required to graduate
- Certificate of Graduation presented at session 12
2. WHO AM I?
- Who created you?
- What did God do for us?
- Why did He do it?
- Describe how you think God feels about you.
- What kinds of plans does God have for your life?
- What we are able to do with God’s help?
- Whose image was man made in?
- What did God do when he was looking for Adam?
- What did God say was not good?
- What keeps a person away from God?
- What did God do to bring us back to Himself?
- What is the main ingredient we should add to all our relationships?
4. GOD AND RELATIONSHIP (PART 2)
- How does God feel about marriage?
- Who builds the family?
- Are children a reward?
- Who blesses the family?
- God Intends us to live our lives serving. How do we do this?
- As an employee, whom are we really serving?
- What did God do?
- What does God say about work?
- What did Christ say that He came to earth to do?
- Define a lazy person.
- Should we be more motivated to work hard when the boss is looking?
- If a worker is disrespectful of the boss and does poor work, whom else is the worker disrespecting?
- How are we to regard the boss?
- How should I treat employers and other people in authority?
- How do you define attitude?
- Can we have a good attitude even in bad circumstances?
- Who searches our hearts and knows our motives?
- Where do my words come from?
- What can we ask God to do in building a Godly attitude?
- Who was Potiphar?
- Who had a dream?
- Who interpreted the dream?
- What is the main way God communicates with man?
- How does man communicate with God?
- How should we pray?
- How should we speak to others?
- What is the source of fights?
- How is conflict to be resolved?
- If another person has something against you, how should It be resolved?
11. STEWARDSHIP OF TIME AND MONEY
- What does stewardship mean?
- What does God require of a Steward?
- What should we seek first?
- Should we worry about tomorrow?
- How should we walk or live?
- Does God see man as man sees man?
- What happens to a lazy employee?
- What happens to a hard worker?
- What kind of person does an employer want to hire?
- What kind of a person are you?
NOTE: At session 12, and it’s not always possible, but the goal Is to have representatives from a few businesses present to conduct interviews with the graduates.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to get feedback on ways they might improve their interviewing skills. Occasionally there is a job opening at one or more businesses, and if the interviewer finds someone who Interviews well, there is a possibility it could lead to employment.